Art Factory with Kathleen Mooney
Invest 3 days to give your art the power of the Art Factory from Kathleen Mooney!
Increase your ease and enjoyment in making art because QUANTITY DOES EQUAL QUALITY.
You need to create a LOT of art to be successful in the art world - enough to hold a solo exhibit, illustrate a book, donate to charity or get the notice of galleries and art reps.
You need a full portfolio. Even if you do not intend to make your art a business there is still
great benefit in learning how to work effectively - it frees your intuition to
do its job of making you more creative.
The more art you create the better you get at it - your intuition kicks in and you make art from your heart. The more you tap into your intuitive side the more personal your
art becomes... It speaks with a stronger voice.
The more sure and direct you make your working habits the more sure and direct your art will be - confident, eloquent and great energy
The more art you create the more ideas you tap into on how to push your materials, methods,concepts and attitude to make really expressive art - experience makes your art
Dedicate 3 days to learning the secrets of working productively and your art making will GROW:
1) Secrets of Assembly Line Production - Stamp cutting, Stencils, Compositions that YOU love.
2) Production Team Thinking - working in series, make every mark count
3) Project Specifications and Quality Control - having a theme, controlling your colors,
freeing your right brain
4) Know Your Product - materials, supplies, scale, final product - finishing and presenting
5) Punch the Clock - work with power, focus and success
6) Get “Paid” - enjoy, donate, sell, or give your art to the world!
This is a 3 day class.
Your additional materials fee of $15.00 per student covers those “surprisingly mundane” new materials and tools. What should you bring? See the Multi Day Workshop materials list on Materials List